No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
OWC DUAL DRIVE BAY THUNDERBOLT2 DOCK | OWCTB2U3DKR2
R 4,357.00 Incl Vat
The Drive Dock Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 Dual Drive Bay Solution from OWC / Other World Computing is a bare drive access tool for backup or other tasks requiring constant access to multiple drives. Supporting up to two 2.5′ or 3.5′ drives, the Drive Dock connects to Windows and Mac systems with its two Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 Type-B port. Each bay has its own independent power switch and LED activity monitor.
The Drive Dock supports hot-swapping and can also run both drives simultaneously. It’s ideal for professionals who work with multiple bare drives delivering the transfer speeds, flexibility, and convenience they need. Paired with a rugged aluminum construction, quiet fan-less operation, and an auto-switching internal power supply that’s compatible with any dual prong cable, the Drive Dock is a handy component to have in a high demand workflow.
- Supports two 2.5″/3.5″ internal drives
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 port
- Up to 522 MB/s read and 377 MB/s write with a Thunderbolt connection
- Up to 427 MB/s read and 347 MB/s write with a USB 3.0 connection
- Hot-swap support lets you use what you want, when you want
- Independent power switches for convenient access
- Simultaneous operation allows you to access both drives at once
- Internal power supply with universal compatibility with dual prong cables