No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RCT Mecer Xpression MyLife Z140C+ Intel Z8350 14” Notebook – Dark Grey
R 2,866.00 Incl Vat
RCT Mecer Xpression Intel Quad Core 14” Notebook – Dark Grey
– Screen size: 14″ 1366 x 768 Panel
– Processor: Intel Quad Core Processor Z8350
– Memory: 2GB DDR3L (Not Upgradable)
– Storage: 32GB eMMC (Not Upgradable)
– Operating system: Window 10 Home
– 802.11.b/g/n wireless LAN
– Bluetooth 4.0
– Built-in 0.2M Pixel HD Camera
Sound, Speakers, Microphone:
– Built-in stereo speakers
I/O Jack Ports:
– 1x USB3.0 Port and 1x USB2.0 Port
– 1x Mini HDMI Port
Comes with Battery & Charger:
– 10000 mAh Battery (Approximately 10 hours operating)
– Windows 10 Home
– One year 7GB OneDrive Storage
– Office 365 (30 days trail version)
Additional Information and Trouble Shooting
Windows 10 Home is pre-installed. The Windows Key is in the Bios of the motherboard. To activate the Windows Product key you need to connect to the internet. The user needs to make a recovery disk.
Since the launch of Windows 8, OEM Windows Product Keys are no longer displayed on the units.
Windows Product Key is injected onto the motherboard by the manufacturer so that Windows can be activated directly once the device is connected to the internet.
The link below from ZDNet explains in more detail regarding the absence of the product key in the latest 3 operating systems from Microsoft.
There are multiple reasons why a unit would not activate. To get technical assistance please call 0800 006 336.
Also Note: If the product key being asked for is a Microsoft Office key, that would be a separate package that needs to be purchased by the user.
– 1 Year Limited Carry in Warranty